Software
Houzz Logo Print
drszapiro

Backsplash

9 years ago
Hi. Could you please share the material you used for the backsplash. Thanks!
West Bay Newport Beach · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 8 years ago
    I am also interested in the backsplash behind the range. Is it stainless steel was it custom-made? Can you please tell Me the brand name and where it can be purchased? Thank you.
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    I'm pretty sure the stainless steel backsplash behind the range is an accessory sold by the manufacturer of the range hood. Google any manufacturer of range hoods and "stainless steel backsplash." Broan for example

  • 7 years ago
    Thank you. I found one.
  • 7 years ago
    I liked the backsplash. Does it have a greenish tent to it? What type of backsplash is it? What is the brand and where can it be purchased?
  • 7 years ago
    Tint