I'm updating my kitchen with new countertops, considering both granite and quartz. Cabinets are a warm white, and the decor of the rest of the space tends toward warm colors (warm greens, golds). While I generally like the look of the newer marble-type quartz, many of the prettiest ones seem to be too cool a white to work well with my cabinet color. A better blend with my cabinet color is Compaq's Perlino. I'd be interested in insights from anyone who has experience with that color regarding whether it is too yellow, or "old" looking? Thanks.
Related Professionals
Hopkinsville Interior Designers & Decorators · Mansfield Interior Designers & Decorators · Bainbridge Architects & Building Designers · Alexandria Architects & Building Designers · West Plains Architects & Building Designers · McComb Architects & Building Designers · Concord Architects & Building Designers · Huntington Architects & Building Designers · Leominster Architects & Building Designers · Yuba City Architects & Building Designers · Fort Collins Architects & Building Designers · Jonesboro Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Saint Joseph Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Middletown Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · La Crosse Kitchen & Bathroom Designers