Where can I find a compatible rod
9 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
THE HARDWORKING HOMEWhere to Put the Laundry Room
The Hardworking Home: We weigh the pros and cons of washing your clothes in the basement, kitchen, bathroom and more
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
CURB APPEALClues to Finding the Right Color for Your House
Waffling over the rainbow of color options for your home's face? This advice from an architect can help
Full Story
MOST POPULARFind the Right Glass Door for Your Patio
It’s more than just a patio door — it’s an architectural design element. Here’s help for finding the right one for your home and lifestyle
Full Story
STORAGEClosets Too Small? 10 Tips for Finding More Wardrobe Space
With a bit of planning, you can take that tiny closet from crammed to creatively efficient
Full Story
KITCHEN APPLIANCESFind the Right Cooktop for Your Kitchen
For a kitchen setup with sizzle, deciding between gas and electric is only the first hurdle. This guide can help
Full Story
Comment