Software
Houzz Logo Print
dukeblue02

Countertop

9 years ago
Is this an Olympia Quartz countertop? How does it stand up to etching and scratches compared to super white quartzite?
Olympia Classic Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi Dukeblue02, thank you for your interest in polarstone. You can safely use our nonporous quartz in your kitchen or bath without worrying about etching or staining from wine, lemon juice or other acids. Many types of quartzite are highly resistant to acids like quartz, please consult with your fabricator regarding the specific characteristics of a particular slab.
  • 9 years ago

    This is beautiful! I am getting the same quartz product installed next week. What is the backsplash tile?

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Bobbie F. the gray is by California Art Tile and the center is Jeffery Court Tile
  • 9 years ago

    Beautiful! I am also considering Polarstone Olympia Quartz - do you think I should paint my cabinets BM White Dove, Simply White or Chantilly Lace? I am worried White Dove and Simply White may look too yellow against it (White Dove sample looked yellow in my kitchen lighting)?

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi Christine - We used Sherwin Williams Pure White for this kitchen. If you would like to schedule a design consultation, we would be happy to assist you with your selections.