Software
Houzz Logo Print
cathy_thomas85

Stain for stairs and front door - help!

9 years ago


Ok so I'm in a pickle ..currently I've attached photos of the floors I chose for our new construction home. We have to pick a stain for the double front door and stairs with banister. We had previously chosen the Minwax ebony stain her the build of the floors I chose for our new construction home. We have to pick a stain for the double front door and stairs with banister. We had previously chosen the Minwax ebony stain per the builder. Upon seeing the stain and a Nother home I'm thinking it's going to look too black. The problem is a lot of the other dark brown stains have undertones that do not complement my gray undertones floors. The builder is giving me the option to change my stain however I can only use one stain I cannot mix, and it has to be Minwax brand . help!

Comments (7)