Software
Houzz Logo Print
addamay_bacani

Tiny corner studio for mom and 2 teenage girls

9 years ago
Help! I have a tiny 320sqft corner unit studio and I am hoping to make the space work for me and 2 teenage daughters. The kitchen and bathroom is separate from the living space (10 X 12 feet). Since it is a corner unit, the challenge is we only have 1 usable wall. The rest of it has floor to ceiling windows. I am thinking of putting a bunk bed for my 2 daughters against the wall... but where will my bed be? For my bed I am thinking of putting a Hemnes day bed which can work as my bed and sofa by day. I don't know where to place it! The floor plan I am showing is from the developer. The design they provided is only good for 1 person or a couple. Help a girl out please!

Comments (7)