Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimstratta

Vent Hood

9 years ago
Can you tell me about the vent hood? I have a client who is looking to do something like this and I'm particularly interested in the vent hood with the side bridge lights. If you could tell me where this came from, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
163 Coastal Ranch · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, Kim Stratta!

    Thank you for your interest! The range is manufactured by La Cornue Chateau.

    Best regards,

    Joanna Ballagh

    Studio Schicketanz

  • 9 years ago
    Thank you! I was mainly interested in the hood above range with the side light bars. Do you happen to know where that came from? I didn't see it on the web site you mentioned.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, Kim!

    Thank you for your additional interest! I've looked into the matter further and found that the hood was a complete custom installation.

    Best regards,

    Joanna Ballagh

    Studio Schicketanz