Software
Houzz Logo Print
jruth1

Can this be used on a wall?

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hi, I'm wrestling with choosing a material for a tv thing, I have a very tall wall that has a large half round leaded window in it. I'm going to attach a large screen tv to the wall or sit on a cabinet the width of the marble, but I'd like something of interest a few feet above the tv and cabinet. I'm thinking about marble but with this somehow incorporated into it. I'd want it to be 55" and about 18" wide

Majestic Floor Mosaic - Ophelia · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 9 years ago

    Hi, I really like the Ophelia floor mosaic. I'd like some info on it.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi,

    Yes it is a very classy and elegant design ; our mosaic are made to order and can do in 55"x18"; price would be $750 including shipping and insurance and we can complete and deliver your custom mosaic in 3 weeks; let me know if you want to purchase so i can send you a payment request