Software
Houzz Logo Print
jruth1

Where can I view this larger?

9 years ago
I'd like to see more of this pattern. Can the colors in this be adjusted.
Floral Border Mosaic Art · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    yes the colors can be adjusted; how many linear ft do you need? we can mail you a sample to see

  • 9 years ago

    Hi. Either six feet or 55" or eight feet. I haven't decided yet. I don't know exactly how wide either. I am just starting to visualize what I might do with my wall. My colors are beige but I'm leaving toward a marble or some type of stone with the colors gray, beige with cream. There are two others that I'm interested in so I need to just see a picture of something larger. Thanks, Janet

  • 9 years ago

    HI, I have very beautiful leaner mirrors on each side of where the marble tv slab will be. They have a curled design in black on silver. I love patterns but I don't want to clash with the mirrors. Janet

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Janet,

    We can customize our mosaics in terms of size and colors to fit your own space