Software
Houzz Logo Print
mitchdesigns2000

Staircase Runner

9 years ago
What are the longest lenghts available in this runner? I have a project I'm starting near Penns Landing. Do you have an installer or do I need to get my own? Thanks Mitch
Beautiful Rooms with More Than One Oriental Rugs by Nejad Rugs · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Mitch

    The handmade wool runner w/ silk highlights is Nejad Design SP015 BRIY.

    As you can see in the photo we also make it the reverse colorway Ivory/Burgundy.

    We make the runner lengths from 6' up to 22' and the width is 2'6"

    Our installers can cut and bind multiple runners for very long lengths or for curved or L-shaped or switch back stairs.

    Most of the runner stock is on the third floor of our Quakertown warehouse/distribution center so you can pick up there or in Doylestown.

    Email or call the office for an appointment.

    Thanks again for all your business and recommendations!

    David