Software
Houzz Logo Print
lper2

HOW TO USE EXISTING FURNITURES IN A SMALL LIVING ROOM....

13 years ago
We are moving back to our home we rented out for 12 years (we lived in different countries because of work) and we are currently renovating/extending but some parts like the "Living Room" will stay as is, i.e size.

So, with minimal space and with current furnishings (can't really afford to sell and purchase new ones), I was wondering whether you can suggest ideas on how to position the furnitures to make the room more effective and pleasing to the eyes.

I am attaching the picture of our living room how it looks blank ( the feature wall I painted sage green 12 years ago), it was actually a red brick wall which I hated so I rendered it and was actually happy with the results at the time. We have a cyprus flooring and we intend to take off all the tiles area and make the house all floorboards. Our couch is a BLACK 3 and 2 seaters and my piano is BLACK also which I intend to put all in this room. Side Tables are made from Acacia Wood so a bit reddish) and I am not sure whether to put my white lamp or my blue lamp.

We have 3 young kids so I also would like to make the room feel warm.

Please help me get started... Thanks in advance for your help....

Comments (5)