Software
Houzz Logo Print
brendaleeflowers

Brenda

13 years ago
Love the rug...where is it from and what is the pattern name?
Southampton Residence · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 13 years ago
    Love this rug... would you know where I can get it please, thank you.
  • 12 years ago
    did anyone find out who is manufacturer of rug?
  • 12 years ago
    Any way to find out where the rug is from? Does anyone anwer these questions? Never submitted one before...
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Since nobody is answering, you can contact us. www.urba.ca
  • 12 years ago
    It seems so rude not to answer questions
  • 12 years ago
    thank you very much
  • 12 years ago
    love the bedroom, especially the female body sketch, where can I find that
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi all. Thank you for the questions. The interior design team on this project was David Easton Inc. They can be found here on Houzz.com and should be able to help you find this rug and body sketch.

  • 8 years ago

    where can I purchase this rug?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello Martha! Feel free to contact us at houzz@urba.ca if you need help with this rug. Cheers!

  • 5 years ago

    THIS IS THE EXACT RUG I AM LOOKING FOR. PLEASE GET ME IN CONTACT WITH THE MAKER OR WHERE TO PURCHASE AND THE NAME OF IT.

  • PRO
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

    Hi! Feel free to contact us by email at houzz@urba.ca regarding this rug.