Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimji

Delivery timing

9 years ago
Can I have it delivered at end of next month?
Bel 67" Oval Sloped Reclining Freestanding Bathtub, Modern White Acrylic · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Estimated delivery is May. 30 - Jun. 9

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you for your interest in our product. This item is available with plenty of stock. Are you asking to place an order now and hold it until the end of next month? Please advise.

    We appreciate your business.

    Maykke

  • 9 years ago

    I am thinking of ordering it but if I do, it would need to be delivered at the end of June. Is this possible? It is because the price drop is now. I am also interested in a slipper tub with one side curved out instead of two sides if you have one.