I got my first streptocarpus on Friday. The plant looked and felt dry and wilted so I gave it some water on Saturday. Today it went up to 91° where I live (probably not much cooler inside, no air conditioning) and I saw it wilting again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it perked up nicely after I watered it, now it's limp again. Could I have rotted the roots already?
Rosie1949
terrilou
Related Professionals
Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chambersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Petersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lubbock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Aberdeen Landscape Contractors · Webster Landscape Contractors · Hempstead Landscape Contractors · Providence Landscape Contractors · Bozeman Landscape Contractors · Coldwater Architects & Building Designers · Monroe Architects & Building Designers · Montrose Architects & Building Designers · Farmington Architects & Building DesignerssorceressleliaOriginal Author
Rosie1949
Hyn Patty, Western NC Mountains (USA)