Software
Houzz Logo Print
bluepuma

Need help picking the right shade for this front door

9 years ago

Hi,

You've all been a huge help figuring out colors for the rest of the house, thank you for that. Now I just need to figure out this door! The gray will stay the same. We're keeping the shutters and painting the shutters/trim with Sherwin Williams Pure White - that includes the trim around the door.

The question is, what to paint that door? It's recessed, so a pop of color would be great. Here are the two directions I'm considering:

- A blue-green (I just can't find the right shade - can you suggest anything specific?) or

- An orange-red (one reader suggested Cayenne, which is a definite possibility, but the guy doesn't like red doors much) or

- Some other color I haven't thought of yet

The painters come Tuesday (!) so I'll be posting the After pictures soon.

Thank you for looking and thinking about this,

Susan

House · More Info

Comments (10)