Software
Houzz Logo Print
carol_line27

Feng Shui advice needed

9 years ago

Hello All,

I have recently purchased a home in a highly populated asian area.

While I am not asian and do not care about Feng Shui, I have been told I should think about the resale of my home in the future. So I should consider Feng Shui issues while doing renos.

Currently the house does not get enough sunlight for my liking. I love the sun and would like to add a window on the main floor on the west side of the house.

I would like to know if this would be a problem for those that follow feng shui.

1 - is a window on the west side a problem?

2 - the window will also be located on the wall right in front of the bottom of the staircase. Is this a problem?

Currently the staircase curves slightly and is facing the front door. I know this is bad and am going to have the stairs changed to go down straight so that it will no longer be in front of the front door.

But the stairs will now face the window that i would like to have put in.

Any thoughts and insite to these two issues as it relates to feng shui would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting