Software
Houzz Logo Print
stacid717

All weather?

9 years ago
Can this table be used as outdoor dining?
Bunty Trestle Dining Table 84" · More Info

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We do carry a version which is outdoors. All weather !! Its made out of Ironwood hence good for outdoors. And since we are going to make it custom you can actuall get the size you need. @stacid717

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    What size are we looking at ??

  • 9 years ago

    84x32x30

  • 9 years ago

    I could even do a little smaller, as the 7' version is a little big for my space, but I was going to try to make it work. Also, is there any chance we can get an hole for an umbrella? Price?

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    I would say three times what you are paying for now. Because it's ironwood. It's the densest wood in the world. It Would NOT even float. Extremely expensive and high end. A big hit here with HOLLYWOOD models and actor customers of mine. I see you bought this version already.
    In case you choose to go that route, I will speak to the HOUZZ team as how to execute this.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Smaller is possible too. Hope in the middle is no problem too...!!
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    No worries.
    It's important for me to be absolutely forthright. We have been in this biz for more than 30 years.

    Thank you again for your patronage.
    Blessings.
  • 9 years ago

    Hello again. so im coming up empty, and wanted to circle back to you to get a quote for this table for outdoor use, and with an umbrella hole. thanks!!!!

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hello !!!
    How are you ??
    So what size is it going to be !??
  • 9 years ago

    Roughly 32"x 72

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Let me call you tomorrow
    Is there a number I could reach you on !?
  • 9 years ago

    Sure. 610-909-9559