Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcskaisgir

Beautiful!

9 years ago
What paver and color was used and also what stone and color was used for the wall?
Unilock Brick Pavers · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Unilock product

    Wall - old quarry in sandstone color

    Paver- beacon hill flagstone in Bavarian blend color

  • 9 years ago
    Thank you so much! I have the same color brick house as this photo and am doing a gray toned unilock product for the floor with a black border but was having a hard time choosing wall color...almost went with mahogany ash until I saw this.
  • 2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

    You do beautiful work, JR Creative Landscaping! I wish you were near me. Some of the online pics and the Unilock magazine make Bavarian Blend look orange/red. You've convinced me to go with it and the old quarry sandstone wall and firepit, as I have the same brick color home. Would you please share a couple more details? Is your dark accent for the trim stone Holland Premier Dark Charcoal? And is that Ledgestone Coping for your wall and pillars and steps, or are those different coping types? What color did you choose for the wall coping and fullnose coping for your steps? THANK YOU!

    Back Yard Landscape · More Info



    Back Yard Landscape · More Info


  • 2 years ago

    Lisa, I hope yours worked out beautifully! What did you choose for your pavers, walls, and coping? I'm trying to decide now and have multicolored red brick home! Thank you!

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio