Can you please tell me where I can get the hanging glass pendants?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
12 Ways Art and Books Can Tell Your Story
Your home may be the ultimate blank canvas. Give every room meaning with books and artwork that speak to you
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friends
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEHow Your Home Can Help You Get 8 Hours of Sleep
A long and undisturbed night’s sleep is good for your health, research shows. Check out these ways to slumber better
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH

Comment