Software
Houzz Logo Print
lauralu

15 years ago
who makes this picture frame? can I get it online?
The Little House on Cape Cod · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 15 years ago
    Ah, you are not the first to have asked. It's made from recycled boat wood and while they used to be all over the place, including online at Wisteria.com and I believe, Vivaterra.com, they have been really hard to find lately. I did see them at this shop in Charlottesville, VA about a month ago, it may be worth contacting them:

    http://sustaincville.com/

    Also, keep searching Etsy and ebay for "recycled boat wood frame" and hopefully some will turn up. Each one is unique.
  • 13 years ago
    The nightstand looks like a vintage piece to me...I've been very lucky finding pieces in the thrift stores near me and with a little sanding and paint, have got some pretty cool results.