Software
Houzz Logo Print
mary_ann_poe

Question

13 years ago
Where did the fencing come from?
Josh Wynne Construction · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Love it!!
  • 13 years ago
    I really like your color choices! What is the green shade?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    There are actually two shades of green. The top is lighter. I built this home quite time ago so I will have to dig up that answer. They are Ben Moore colors.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    color choice is very nice....any update on the benjamin moore colors?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I believe it is called Celery. The top is a variation of the bottom. This house was built before I kept digital records and this record is in deep storage.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks very much!
    The look is really great.... love the combination of shingles and lap siding.
    The fence finishes it all off.
    I could not find celery in the paint deck?
    If you get any additional information let me know.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Will do.
  • 11 years ago

    Could you please let me know what kind of siding that is? Are the shingles cedar? The lap siding, what kind of material is it? Thanks so much.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    All of the siding shown is from James Hardie. The lap siding is 5/16" x 7 1/4" smooth Hardie with a 6" exposure. The trim is all smooth Hardie 5/4" trim. The shake is the Hardie Random Shake. Hardie is a concrete composite that resisted burning, will not rot and pests do not eat it. It is a great, durable product.

  • 8 years ago

    Is the soffit hardie? or wood? I am looking for advice on a wide soffit material and hear cement board is too thin and might warp over time


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    @Joanne Levesque This soffit is cypress wood.


    Hardie Board (cement board) is a fine option for soffits. All sheet good materials have specific requirements for maximum span, and minimum fastening. As long as you stick with the manufacturers recommendations for installation there should be no problems. I use it on soffits often without any issues whatsoever.

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH