Software
Houzz Logo Print
pracc

Dimentions

9 years ago
How could this shape of chandelier havong W( width) & D ( Deep or Diameter) are different? I have a master bathroom that only 8 feet high and I need the chandelier is less than 17" height and less than 30" wide . Please verify if this one works for my room. Thank you!
2528 Tranquil Collection Hanging Fixture, Royal Cut · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 8 years ago

    I have the same question. I do not see the answer. Am I missing it? My room as a 10ft ceiling, but will hang over a bed so I cannot have anything longer than 20 inches

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello, the width of this fixture is 12" and the height of this fixture is 16". This does not include the canopy on the ceiling and the chain for the fixture.