Software
Houzz Logo Print
seghi26

Dining room furniture help

9 years ago

Here's what our dining room is looking like now:









I'm looking for a hutch and side table for my dining room and am a little torn on what to get (and it's a big commitment!! Want to choose correctly!). I'd like to anchor the table with Belfort Wing Chairs from Restoration in a sand linen finish to tie in the couch from our formal piano room:



For hutches, I like this one from Restoration Hardware in aged oak :




... but am uncertain if bringing in a new wood will complicate the space (The chairs are sort of a distressed gray). I also feel as though too much black will make it all too heavy. Is mixing these woods going to look ok?


Lastly, I want to swap out the chandelier for this one - just think it goes better with the table and chairs and ties in the bronze finishes from our mirrors in the other room.





Thoughts?





Comments (9)