Software
Houzz Logo Print
karyn_casel

LOVE the lanterns !

13 years ago
Can you please tell me the manufacturer is?
Coastal Living Resort Dining Room · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    Thank you! !
  • 12 years ago
    Hi. I too love the lanterns. Can you forward my question on where they came from. I would appreciate it.
  • 12 years ago
    I want to know who makes those lanterns please.
  • 11 years ago
    Where are those lanterns from? I love them!!
  • 11 years ago

    The furniture is lovely; but I also would like more info about the lights.

  • 11 years ago

    I am very interested in the lanterns. Does anyone know where they can be purchased?

  • 9 years ago
    I also would love to know who sells the lanterns. Thank you!
  • 7 years ago

    I guess no response on the lanterns! Very unprofessional!

  • 6 years ago

    I would like to know about the lanterns as well

  • 4 years ago

    Who carries the white table and chairs? And the cost?