Software
Houzz Logo Print
stonema

Floor plan

13 years ago
I know designers do not typically share their floor plans, but I would love to see a rough sketch of this home. I have a 980 square foot home that needs renovating and I love how you were able to fit the needs of the family in one tiny space. If only you lived near San Francisco. ;)
Tiny House · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 12 years ago
    I am a big fan of small spaces! Love the work.
  • 12 years ago
    Did you get the floor plans? If you did I would love to get a copy. Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    I did not get a copy of the floor plan. If you do, please share it with me. Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    its from martha stewart living_march2012 magazine
  • 11 years ago
    floor plan
  • 11 years ago
    I cannot read the floor plan dimensions clearly for some reason. Help..
  • 11 years ago
    36x16 on the exterior
  • 11 years ago

    See above Stonema - 36' wide x l6.1' deep with a loft upstairs. I am thinking of downsizing as well and this would make a perfect cottage though I like a formal dining space so an extra 8' on the depth would be perfect. Very practical living and with an environmental sensibility. I would be nervous having a tree so close to my home a) for roots enveloping the innards of the home and b) winds, and other elements like snow where I live. Beautiful and simple otherwise.

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Wonderful. Would love to have it built, but will need floor plans. Need 500 sq. Feet.

  • 11 years ago

    Floor plans are above in the comments ^^^

  • 11 years ago

    Thanks, but I did see the drawing of the plans. Thought there was more to it. Could not see the numbers, and wanted to see the size of each room.