Where can I find the short curtain rods used for the panels?
9 years ago
Related Stories

Extend Window Design Solutions With Short Curtain Rods
Full-length curtain rods too bulky for your room? Opt for the abridged version instead
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan You Use Wallpaper in a Bathroom?
Here’s what to know about this beautiful way to uplift your bath, including which type to choose and where to put it
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESShort Café Curtains Are Long on Style
More casual than full-length curtains, these abbreviated window treatments offer privacy without obscuring light and views
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESColor Feast: Yes, You Can Use Blue in the Dining Room
The sky's the limit for beautiful blues in your home's dining spaces; here's how to make it work
Full Story
Curtain Rods: Wood or Metal?
Give your windows top billing with curtain hardware that hits the high notes
Full Story
ACCESSORIESEvoke Laid-Back Style With Bamboo Curtain Rods
Exotic and durable, bamboo curtain rods and rings make for an easygoing look at an affordable price
Full Story

Comment