Software
Houzz Logo Print
arhoton

Advice on Furniture Type and Arrangement

9 years ago

I have an open concept entryway, kitchen, dining, living room. Looking for suggestions on furniture and furniture placement. House will be used as vacation home and could have 10 people staying there.


1) Will have 3 barstools at island

2) Contemplating banquette or built in seating around dining although there is room for a full table. The built in would give extra storage since kitchen isn't large.

3) Living room and entry is where I am looking for suggestions. The usable living room space (after allowing for a sufficient walkway behind barstools with someone in them) is 8'5 x 15'7. Quite narrow. I would prefer not to have a sectional but would love to hear folks ideas nonetheless.


Go!

And thanks in advance!







Comments (2)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Columbus High Quality Painting Expert