I would love to know where I could purchase the chairs in this photo.
9 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: If I Could Have a Dorm Room Do-Over
One interior decorator reimagines the drab dorm room into a stylish, fun space to study and sleep
Full Story
DINING ROOMSPhoto Flip: 50 Dining Rooms Where Style Is on the Menu
Are you ready for the return of the formal dining room? Check out these stylish examples and let us know what you think
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FURNITUREMust-Know Furniture: The Tulip Chair
An iconic 1950s chair with the simplicity of a flower is still the chair of today
Full Story


Debra Kay George Interiors
dclaycontiOriginal Author