Software
Houzz Logo Print
mklein79

The aqua dining chairs!

9 years ago
I haven't seen this style chair in this pretty color before. Could you share where you found them?

Beautiful house!
Concord Avenue · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 9 years ago

    How kind of you to respond, and so quickly, about the chairs. Alas, I have found that company's name misleading. ;-)

  • 9 years ago

    Would you be able to tell me where the table is from, also the diameter? Thank you!


  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Table is from design within reach. I don't have the info on the diameter.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Estimate 52" round since six chairs can fit around it. Might be 60" rd. Just guessing based on photo.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Where is this pendant light from?

  • 5 years ago

    Could you tell me where you purchased the sofa table