Do you happen to remember the color of the paint? this is a great color and I would love to use it !
13 years ago
Related Stories

LIFE10 Ways to Honor and Remember a Departed Loved One at Home
Help the grieving process and keep beautiful memories alive with these thoughtful tributes
Full Story
LIFEThe Good House: An Experience to Remember
A home that enriches us is more than something we own. It invites meaningful experiences and connections
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSChic and Timeless Decorating Ideas to Remember
New York design firm Carrier and Co. offers inspiration for elevating your room’s decor — whether traditional, modern or country-inspired
Full Story
Christmas Tables They'll Always Remember
Holiday Decorating: Make Your Gathering Special With a Beautiful Table Setting
Full Story
EVENTSHappening Now: The Brimfield Antique Show
Take a peek at the largest outdoor antiques show in the United States
Full Story
MOST POPULAR8 Great Kitchen Cabinet Color Palettes
Make your kitchen uniquely yours with painted cabinetry. Here's how (and what) to paint them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Qualities of Great Interior Design
We identify some elusive attributes of excellent interiors to get you past "I know it when I see it"
Full Story
PAINTINGHelp! I Spilled Paint on My Clothes — Now What?
If you’ve spattered paint on your favorite jeans, here’s what to do next
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations

Margarita Golod