Software
Houzz Logo Print
commissor

Who makes this kitchen?

13 years ago
Bergen County, NJ - Traditional - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    This is amazing..
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Fabulous! Makes use of all available space. I don't think you could get more storage if you tried! This is definitely the answer to any kitchen that doesn't have the benefit of a separate pantry room.
  • 13 years ago
    I am about to remodel my kitchen and would love to do something like this? Can you send me the design or can I buy the plan's etc
  • 13 years ago
    Abhiram Veer- simply Fabulous would like to create new kitchen like this Can you help
  • 13 years ago
    How wide are the pull out pantry shelves? I am unable to read the dimensions on the drawing.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi caroltwinx2 and abhiramveer,
    This is a custom made piece, which means that it was created to fit the space available. Your space is probably different and will require different sizes of the various components. If you are interested in having me create a design for your particular space, please message me and we can discuss it.
    Thanks for the question(s)!
    Bart