Software
Houzz Logo Print
dj_morris

Pendant Lights

13 years ago
We have a 143" Island and are doing 3 similar pendant lights, should we go with the 7" or 13" sized lights? I like the way you hung these 36" above the island!
Needham Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Go with the 13" diameter! You have a long island and I think the larger diameter works better. Good luck with your project!
  • 13 years ago
    I have a 45 inch by 90 inch...could I use 2 or 3 18in diameter pendants. 10 foot ceilings and pendants are 28inches with a 12 inch rod. What do you think?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    2 would work the best for your overall width! (3 may look a little tight) Good luck with your project!
  • 13 years ago
    we are using pendants over our island that are almost the exact same but only 8" wide. The island is 96x36. Do you suggest 2 or 3 pendants and what is the usual height from the counter where they are placed?