Software
Houzz Logo Print
john76100

Can I save this pepper plant?

9 years ago

Hello,

I have a particular pepper plant, not sure the name, that lately has gone from being my favorite pepper plant, and very lively, to having every single leaf being droopy.

I am worried that perhaps it received too much water. The droopiness seems to have coincided with Harvey blowing thru, but also around the time I applied Daconil.

It is planted in a group with other pepper plants, and none are showing these same signs, so it seems odd this one in the same group would suffer from the heavy rains.

As far as things I have been using regularly, Neem oil has been a regular spray. I have applied Daconil 2x now. I do not believe it would be due to that, as again all the other pepper plants are doing great, but the Daconil and rain are the only two new variables.

Any ideas on things I could try? I love cooking with these peppers, so I really want to save this plant.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting