Software
Houzz Logo Print
williamshouse

Sara williams

13 years ago
This has nothing to do with this picture-but, I recently took your advice and decided on Gentle Cream for the color of stucco on my new Spanish home. They started the stucco today and there is a hint of pink to it. Is this normal?
British Colonial in Pasadena · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    No. Gentle Cream is not pink at all. It is a very soft cream color, if any undertone comes through it would be buttery. If the color was "matched ", it' wasn't mixed right.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much for your quick response. Now that it is dry it looks much more creamy. I have used your tips on much of my home so I really appreciate your advice.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You bet, happy to help. Are you close to Los Angeles?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, please do. Would love to see pics. C.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I LOVE this home! I love your mix! Everything is just BEAUTIFUL!