Software
Houzz Logo Print
meghan_mooneymccatty

Distance between poles for wiring

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hi! I just noticed that my chandelier will not be here until 9/23 earliest. My house is being wired for electricity this week. Can I possibly get installation instructions that show distance between two poles emailed to me??? Thanks!

Lightupmyhome Weston Rectangular Crystal Chandelier, Antique Silver, Choose Size · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Can you please email us directly through houzz? Our canopy contains all of the hardware to hang it centered though. If you still have questions please email us through your order number through houzz. thank you

  • 8 years ago

    Great question! If I could piggy back, I installed this chandelier and the only problem I had is that the short length (width) of the fixture tilted towards one side even with all of the crystals placed appropriately its minimal but noticeable. Could it be how I installed he bracket?