I'm in love with the tile combination. What is it?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
TILELet’s Talk Tile: An Alphabetical Guide to Tile Terminology
Get set for a tile project with this handy glossary of shapes, materials, finishes and more
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN9 Tips for Mixing and Matching Tile Styles
Get acquainted with the basics of combining shapes, colors and finishes for a symphony of tiles
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
GREENColor Combinations: Brown and Green
Take Your Cue from Nature for the Most Classic Color Combination of All
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNYour Bath: Boost Your Tile Style
Tile Accents Large and Small Make Your Bathroom Beautiful
Full Story

Snappy Kitchens