Software
Houzz Logo Print
rejeev_divakaran

Pittosporum plants dying

9 years ago

Dead plant:


Partially dead plant:


I live in San Francisco bay area (Fremont, hardiness zone 10b).
I have planted pittosporum tenuifolium as hedge plant. I have about 30 plants, these are growing very healthy for the last one year and are about 6' tall now. However in the last one month few of them dying (one died, one partially died, one started dying. See attached photos).
Any idea what could be the reason. I water them once a week and one died in fact near to lawn where lawn is watered twice week.,
I had gopher problems before, however I don't see any gopher activities in the last few months.
Any idea what could be the reason these plants dying?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County