Software
Houzz Logo Print
jmlinca

backsplash tile

9 years ago
I am waiting on my Starmark Cabinets in Marshmallow Cream to be shipped and installed, and wondering what color this backsplash tile is. I am having a hard time fining a white that pairs well and is soft and not too stark. This kitchen looks great! I have chosen Silestone Eternal Calacatta for my counters
Traditional Kitchen in East Lansing, Michigan · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Good morning! We do not have details of the back splash at this time but have reached out to the designer for further information.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We have heard back from the designer! The back splash is Daltile Rittenhouse Square 3x6 Subway Tile in Semi-gloss Biscuit, color #K175.

    jmlinca thanked StarMark Cabinetry
  • 9 years ago

    Thanks so much StarMark. I can't wait to see my kitchen finished and will post pictures!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    We can't wait to see it!