Software
Houzz Logo Print
amber_d22

Pulling my hair out on paint color everything so blue!

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Help! We are rennovating... trying to pick a main color for the entry and living but everything looks so so blue. i can't even believe how different every color looks in the house. Trying to find a good light neutral but it seems impossible. We have east facing windows...lots of natural light. The photo below is the actual neutral ground color according to sherwin Williams (I don't love the color on the chip but it is less blue than any other neutrals I'll be tried), And the second photo shows where the neutral ground is painted on my walls (two coats). my trim is a creamy color (hard to tell from the second photo but you can see how yellow the trim paint is when I painted on a piece of poster board see photo number 3).


what am I doing wrong? could the natural light be blue enough to turn my yellow trim white and tan paint gray??


any and very suggestions on good light neutral paint And what to do about this is appreciated!




Comment (1)