Software
Houzz Logo Print
gabarnes

counter

13 years ago
What is the counter material? It appears honed of some nature. Obviously not shiny, I'm not sure we have this material available here.
Basser House · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The benchtops are Arabescato marble, which is very similar to the more readily available Carrara but with a more emphasised grey vein. As you guessed, the finish is honed, with a flat, penetrative sealer. I hope that helps!
  • 8 years ago

    I am trying to get this indoor outdoor window look, who did the windows?

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Hi Blaine, my apologies I can't actually recall who the window fabricator was on this project. I can highly recommend Pickering Joinery though (https://www.pickeringjoinery.com.au), they did a great job on the windows on our most recent project, Joyful House (https://www.houzz.com.au/projects/2799693/joyful-house). Regards, Warwick Mihaly.