Where can I grab this sideboard?
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNWhere to Hang Towels in the Bathroom
It might seem like a simple thing, but finding the right spot for your bathroom towels can make a big difference
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGAnother Independence Day: When Kids Can Do Their Laundry
Set yourself free and give your child a valuable life skill at the same time
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESCan't-Beat Style: Candlestick Clusters
Create high decorating drama with the right mix of candleholders on table, sideboard, mantel and more
Full Story
EVENTSDesign Calendar: Where to Go and What to See in July
Gaze at gorgeous Italian glass, wrap yourself in Missoni fashion and grab some shade in a garden installation that adapts to you
Full Story

Anita Kassel