i dont understand the part that opens?
8 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN STORAGEPartly Open Shelving: The Case for Doorless Cabinets
Build in some display areas, create a colorful design feature and make better use of awkward spaces with open shelves
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
TRANSITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: Part Traditional, Part Modern and All Family Friendly
With clean lines, vintage touches and durable surfaces everywhere, this Los Angeles home balances tastes and needs beautifully
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Household Basics That Don't Do Boring
You'll never look at can openers, filing cabinets, key holders and more the same way again
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEStyle Your Open Kitchen Shelving Like a Pro
Follow these do’s and don’ts for arranging items on your kitchen shelves
Full Story
ADDITIONSWhat an Open-Plan Addition Can Do for Your Old House
Don’t resort to demolition just yet. With a little imagination, older homes can easily be adapted for modern living
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Deal With Client Sticker Shock?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell offers tips for helping clients understand the actual costs of their projects
Full Story

Ville Doors
makeupchezOriginal Author