Software
Houzz Logo Print
william_hart75

is it possible to use s longer downrod?

8 years ago
lucci air airfusion akmani 60" fan
Lucci Air Airfusion Akmani 60" DC Ceiling Fan, Oil Rubbed Bronze · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    there are 3 down rod accessories available, 12" 18"and 32", sold separately

  • 8 years ago

    Yes but no oil rubbed bronze finish so does me no good

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    There are 3 Oil Rubbed Bronze down rods available for this fan:Lucci
    Air 12" Down Rod, Oil Rubbed Bronze for Akamani 21050701
    Extensional rod
    21058312
    Lucci Air 18" Down Rod, Oil Rubbed Bronze for Akamani
    21050701
    Extensional
    rod
    21058318
    Lucci Air 36" Down Rod, Oil Rubbed Bronze for Akamani
    21050701
    Extensional
    rod
    21058336


  • 8 years ago

    This is a frustrating mess. These should be attached as a link to the fan when you are looking to purchase. I have typed the 18in into the search on the houzz site and I get nothing so I am not sure how much it costs or what to looks like. Lots of comments I see about downrods on the site. This has wasted a lot of my time calling and searching.

  • 8 years ago

    Hi again! Please call our Customer Support Team at 800-448-1632 so that we can assist you directly with your request. We are available from 5am to 7pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!