Software
Houzz Logo Print
brittainyhall

15 years ago
Where did you get that bed? I am currently looking a for a new bed and LOVE that one.
CDA Interior Design · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 15 years ago
    I'm not exactly sure who makes this beautiful upholstered bed frame. It looks like it could be a platform bed, but it's hard to tell. I'm sure the designer could offer the best details. In my search I found a somewhat similar bed from Target that was quite affordable:
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/183-0626337-1987212?asin=B000HQ8HQQ&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B000HQ8HQQ&CPNG=furniture&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000HQ8HQQ&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001
    It's not a platform, but it does share some characteristics and is easy on the wallet.
  • 15 years ago
    WSHome, Restoration Hardware and Mitchell Gold, etc all have similar beds
  • 15 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the help!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We designed this platform bed and had it constructed for this project. If you would be interested in aquiring one, please contact us at cdadesign@hot.rr.com. Thanks! - Catherine Dolen, ASID, IIDA
  • 13 years ago
    If I were to order this bed what does a king size run price wise?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    If you are interested in acquiring this bed you can certainly contact us at cdadesign@hot.rr.com.
    Thanks,
    Landon Smith
    Catherine Dolen & Associates
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths