Software
Houzz Logo Print
truman5

Could you please tell me what the outside paint color is. Very pretty!

13 years ago
Formal French Kitchen Piedmont · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Possibly "Pashmina" by Benjamin Moore. However, when it comes to colors, we recommend you save the photo and discuss with a professional. Images online can be deceitful. Best of luck!
  • 13 years ago
    I called canyon construction almost everyday since I asked the question 14 days ago . Apparently the job was done in 2006 - new owners of the house-cant get ahold of painter who painted it- project manager no longer works there - young lady answering phone won't call homeowner to ask them for color-hit dead end . I told her I would not go over her head and ask for owner of company.! I have held off painting project for color! Amazing. Maybe the home owner will read this-oh well -I tried for all you out there who have asked also.
  • 13 years ago
    SW 7569 Stucco from http://letschipit.com I can not say this is THE color, but at this time looks like this is the best option to try. I dont know if letschipit.com can pic correct tone value, but since Canyon Cnst. dont want or keep records someone have to start buying samples.
  • 13 years ago
    thank you for your suggestion... will see what i can come up with.
  • 13 years ago
    Love main color !!! will try to buy SW 7569 and post some pics...
  • 13 years ago
    did anyone ever figure out the color or something close? I have to say it's a bit frustrating when photographers post these beautiful pictures of amazing homes but have no details to help out the Houzz community. :(
  • 12 years ago
    Note to rileyjo - you could make your point without being so rude! Just sayin'
  • 12 years ago
    we did paint the house in Pashmina and added the Juliet balconies, though only one is up. The pashmina is really a beautiful color. Had the balconies custom made by Old Forge Iron in Warren Pa. and the owner, Michael, is shipping the other three next week. He did a fabulous job on them.
  • 11 years ago

    pashmina by Benjamin moore

  • 10 years ago

    Sherwin William Funtional Gray is the color

  • 10 years ago

    Sherwin William Funtional Gray your right !!