Software
Houzz Logo Print
adhana_mac

Storage?

8 years ago
Can you build storage drawers into the bottom? How much would that cost?
Platform Bed Frame and Headboard Set, Dark Walnut, Queen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Hi Adhana - thanks for reaching out and for the interest in our work. We do offer a model very similar to this with storage (see attached). Feel free to email me for pricing:


  • 8 years ago

    Hi! I'm also interested in this bed, but can't figure out how to email you about pricing? (I'm new to Houzz.)

  • 8 years ago

    The one with added storage, I mean.


  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Hi there! You can send us a note directly,

    Let me know if you need anything else.

    Tristan

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Sorry for the weird responses to this question. Due to Houzz's communication policies, I cannot attach any direct links in these notes.

    With that said, our bed frame with storage starts at $2799 with shipping included.