Software
Houzz Logo Print
deanna_moen

see below

13 years ago
what kind of shrubs are these along the walkway
Plan #013S-0014 · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I too would like to know what the shrubs are
  • 13 years ago
    boxwood
  • 13 years ago
    Boxwood shrubs for sure
  • 12 years ago
    They are English Boxwoods. Hard to find, and the landscaper told me they die easily. They need a lot of sun. If they get one spot that has too much shade they will die. I still think I may try them!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    these shrubs are Pittosporum compactum
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Pillar Homes built this house and we will be happy to answer your questions. More photos of the exterior and interior are on our profile.
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio