How do I receive pictures of the product before they ship?
8 years ago
Related Stories

RESILIENCEMakers of Home Remodeling Products Say They’re Ready to Ship
Tile, countertop, lighting and flooring firms we spoke with say they’re prepared to meet demand despite the pandemic
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
HOME OFFICESSmall-Business Savvy: Set Up a Shipping Station
Packaging and shipping products efficiently is an essential part of your creative business. Is your studio up to the task?
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREExperience Your New Home — Before You Build It
Photorealistic renderings can give you a clearer picture of the house you're planning before you take the leap
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDecorating Secrets: Picture-Perfect Way to Hang Art
Save your drywall with these easy steps for hanging framed pieces
Full Story
APARTMENT LIFE8 Things to Consider Before Moving Into a New Apartment
Give yourself the time and the budget to make your next rental home truly yours
Full Story


Comment