I want this shipped to Alaska. What are my options?
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Bestselling Vanities With Free Shipping
Single- and double-sink options at up to 55% off
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating Guide, Part I
See how to make your college dorm room go urban-modern or prep with 5 easy pieces
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story


DIY PROJECTSTurn a Shipping Pallet Into a Stylish Ottoman
Get the step-by-step instructions for upholstering your own mod living room centerpiece
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSKitchen Counters: Concrete, the Nearly Indestructible Option
Infinitely customizable and with an amazingly long life span, concrete countertops are an excellent option for any kitchen
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREHouzz Tour: Shipping Containers Make for an Unusual Home
Recycling hits the big time as a general contractor turns 4 metal boxes into a decidedly different living space
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Banquettes: Explaining the Buffet of Options
We dish up info on all your choices — shapes, materials, storage types — so you can choose the banquette that suits your kitchen best
Full Story

Comment