Software
Houzz Logo Print
aklassicdiva

In LOVE!!

13 years ago
Michael I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely ADORE your work! Every time I find something I like on Houzz, your name is attached to it! I have a question regarding the yellow floral/branch display in the living room. I've been having the hardest time finding floral/branch decor. Any ideas of online places for purchase?! Thanks so much and keep up the excellent work!
Orchard Dining Room B · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks so much. I am glad you like my work. The flowers are live; I do not have much experience with articial flora. That said there are some outstanding ones out there today.
    Tierra Bryant thanked Abrams Valenti Interiors
  • 13 years ago
    what color is on the wall?
  • 13 years ago
    Could you tell me what color you used for the ceiling?
  • 13 years ago
    I love this lamp...where can I purchase it please?.
  • 11 years ago
    Please tell us what color was used on the ceiling?